Performance density: 969 N-sec/L
VACCO’s Green mono-propellant Micro Propulsion System (MiPS) provides a highly reliable solution for a fully self-contained CubeSat attitude control and main propulsion system.
The VACCO Green MiPS is approximately 3U in volume and uses four 100 mN thrusters to develop 3,320 N-sec of total impulse that provides 237 m/s of delta-V for a 14 kg CubeSat. Each thruster independently operates to perform both delta-V and ACS maneuvers controlled by an integrated microprocessor controller.
Flight systems currently in production.
- Integral titanium fluid control manifold and low friction, space grade valves
- All welded tank construction contains 2 kg of propellant
- Integrated microcontroller and RS-422 interface enable high-level commands from the host spacecraft
- Low power with < 1 Watt for health and status monitoring
- Easily configured for different mono-propellants
- ADN green (LMP-103S/LT)
- Air Force green (AF-M315E)
- Performance density: 969 N-sec/L